/>

October 26, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday | October 2016


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme (or monthly in my case), hosted by the amazing Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Over four years blogging, and I still have not participated in Waiting on Wednesday. 

But that is going to change today as I debut my first ever WOW post. I hope you are as excited as I am because I got some great books to share with you today. Just so you know, all of these books will be releasing in November 2016.





Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Published on November 8, 2016





I have been craving another Marissa Meyer book ever since I finished reading Winter. Plus it is another retelling, which makes me even more excited. Alice in Wonderland has always been one of the more interesting fairytales to me. There are just so many storylines to follow and mysteries to uncover. And I already know that Meyer and her fantastic writing will do the tale justice.

Timekeeper by Tara Sim
Published on November 8, 2016



One of my main goals this year was (supposed to be) reading more debut novels. Unfortunately, I have been trying to catch up on my TBR from last year, but Timekeeper snuck onto my list. Time travel is one of the instant book turn-ons for me (I blame Doctor Who.) So, I am super excited to see how Sim portrays time travel in her brand-new world.

The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid
Published on November 1, 2016



1. Look at that cover. How could you not want to read it now?
2. The promise of rebellion and political intrigue
3. Philosophical questions about what it means to be human, etc.



Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Published on November 1, 2016



The Naturals is my all-time favorite YA thriller series. All of the previous novels were so amazing. (And if you don't believe me know, you will after my gushing reviews). They are basically a teenage version of Criminal Minds. If you are a CSI junkie or a fan of crime TV shows, then this is the perfect series for you. I have not come across a better YA thriller than Barnes's masterpiece.

The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Published on November 29, 2016



The Queen of the Tearling will always hold a special place in my heart since it was my first adult fantasy novel. The series is still friendly to YA readers, though. I love the world-building and character development that I have seen so far in the series. After the cliffhanger that ended the second book, I am DYING to get my hands on this book. 

Scythe by Neal Shusterman
Published on November 22, 2016



I have always been a fan of Neal Shusterman. He is one of the most unique authors that I have ever read, especially with the subjects he chooses to tackle. I am a huge fan of the Unwind series by him. He tackles the tough and controversial topics and makes enlightening stories. Not to mention that his writing is beautiful and descriptive and potent and perfect. 

What books are you looking forward to for November? Did you add any of these to your TBR? Are you a part of WOW? If so, you should leave your link so I can check out your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment