/>

November 24, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Reading Cave Fantasies


Welcome to Day 24 of BookBlogWriMo!

Today's topic is...

Reading Cave Fantasies

Hey everyone! Cassia here! I don't know about you, but my house is never quiet. Usually when I read, I either have to tune everything out, or hole up in my room. And don't get me wrong, I love my family, but sometimes I would rather be alone.

I also love my room, but it's not my ideal place to read.

If you gave me a room and told me to make it my personal "reading cave," here's what I would have:

Tons of bean bag chairs. I love them. I say tons because when I read, I like to change positions, and bean bag chairs are great for that. Oh, and make sure they're not flat. But not too full. Ooh, and don't forget the soft carpet!

reading cave
my dream library
It would include my own personal library. Shelves on every wall, and one of those cool ladders on wheels that I could ride around the shelves.

Low and natural lighting. Maybe an overhead light that I could adjust the brightness of for night reading, lamps, and a fireplace.

As far as the wood paneling and furniture goes, I would want light wall paneling and dark colored furniture.

A medium sized room. If it's too big, it doesn't feel...cozy. If it's too small, it feels cramped. I would like the size of the room in the picture on the left. And most everything about it, actually.

dream reading cave


Hmm...that's about it. Too demanding? ;)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment