/>

October 14, 2013

Upcoming Release: Allegiant by Veronica Roth

On October 22nd the last book in the Divergent series will be released! Ever since Insurgent came out I could not wait to read the last book, Allegiant! I know it is going to be epic. According to Veronica herself this book will be in both Four's and Tris's perspectives. I am ecstatic about this and all of you who read Free Four probably are too. If you haven't read Free Four click here to read it.  

The spoilers start here, so those of you who have not read Insurgent please stop reading now.

Just in case you fourgot, (See what I did there?) Roth left us with a gut-wrenching cliffhanger in the last book. Apparently their whole city is just part of a plot to save mankind from themselves. Now they have to go out into the world and try to change human nature. I have no idea how they are going to do it, but I have faith.




I can't wait to see what happens between Tris and Tobias. In Insurgent they were going through a rough patch but Tobias finally decides to trust Tris. I hope they end up together fourever (I'm on a roll!)

My prediction is that Tobias goes beyond the gates and
Tris stays behind to keep order in the city. I may be wrong, but that would explain why Roth suddenly decided to have both of their perspectives in the book. And we know that Tris will do something very brave but incredibly stupid sometime in the book. It seems to be a pattern.

Not many teasers were leaked, but Roth posted quotes on her blog. This is the first quote from Four that we get to see.

"Sometimes I still forget to look for the gentler parts of her. For so long all I saw was the strength, standing out like the wiry muscles in her arms or the black ink marking her collarbone with flight."
-Allegiant by Veronica Roth

I love it! Up to now Tobias has been such a mysterious character. I will miss that quality, but getting to see everything from his point of view will be interesting.
I have been an avid fan of Divergent and Roth's world and I am so excited to see how one of my favorite series will end. It will be bittersweet, knowing that there will not be another book.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment