/>

September 20, 2013

Favorites Friday 9/20/13

Hey everybody! Can you believe it's almost been a year since we started this blog? We're still trying to make our blog better, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment! Alright, I don't know about Max, but I'm going to try to get Favorites Friday going again. So, here's what we've been reading for the past, um, I don't know how long...

Tessa
Tessa's favorite book she read recently is White Cat by Holly Black. She says she loved it because Black tells the story from a criminal's point of view. This is definitely one I have to read. She also says that the plot was complicated and had enough mystery to keep her entertained. And she's promising a review!

Cassia
My favorite book I read recently is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, as I've been reading it for more than two months. If you need reasons, please refer to the review that I posted yesterday.

Max
Max hasn't had a whole lot of time to read, but currently, she's reading Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.

Well, that's what we've been up to! Feel free to comment!
Goodbye for now,
Cassia 

No comments:

Post a Comment