/>

January 19, 2013

Max's Quotes!

Hiya! Max here. It's (finally) my turn to post some favorite quotes! And I get the funny ones!
Since it's the first time and all, I'll just post some from my absolute favorite books. Ready?

"Holy [insert swear word of your choice here]!"

Said by Fang from Maximum Ride (Book one, The Angel Experiment) by James Patterson, this cracked me up.

" 'We came to see Jace. Is he alright?''
'I don't know,' Magnus said, 'Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?'"

I think he was alright in the end. From City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare in the Mortal Instruments series.

" 'Peter would probably throw a party if I stopped breathing.'
'Well,' he says, 'I would only go if there was cake.'"

Four and Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth.

There's a lot more, but I don't write them down, so I have to search the deep dark depths of my memory *shudders* SO MANY MATH FORMULAS!
Anyways, that's it, guysies!
Happy week!

Fly on,
        Max



No comments:

Post a Comment