/>

January 25, 2013

Favorites Friday 1/25/13

Hey everybody!  Cassia here!  It's Friday, and you know what that means!  Here's our favorites from the past two weeks:

Max:
Max's favorite from the past two weeks is The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver.  She said it's cool, even though it has a love triangle.  She's for Team Beck!  I have no idea who that is, but okay.  She gives it 4.5 stars!

Tessa:
Tessa's favorite from the past two weeks is Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. She said it's about time traveling.  She gives it four stars!

Cassia:
My favorite from the past two weeks is Everlost by Neal Shusterman.  It's about what happens to kids when they die, and ghosts.  Neal Shusterman is one of my favorite authors, and this book wasn't as good as Unwind, but it was still really good.  I give it five stars!

So those are our favorites!  I'll post another review soon!  Stay warm!
Goodbye for now,
Cassia 

No comments:

Post a Comment