/>

January 12, 2013

Favorites Friday 1/11/13

Hey everybody!  I know it's Saturday.  Sorry I forgot yesterday!  Anyway, happy new year!  Let's do this!  Here's our favorites from the past two weeks:

Max:
Max's favorite from the past two weeks is Incarnate by Jodi Meadows.  She says it's about reincarnation and butterflies...interesting if you ask me.  She gives it four and a half stars.

Tessa:
Tessa's favorite from the past two weeks is Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz.  She says it's about a girl who is doomed to die when she meets her true love and they have to break the curse.  She gives it five stars.  I'll have to read it... It also sounds like my favorite from the past two weeks...

Cassia:
My favorite from the past two weeks is The Raven Boys by--one of my favorite authors--Maggie Stiefvater.  This book is kind of like Tessa's favorite: When Blue kisses her true love, he will die.  Stinks, right?  So she vowed that she would never kiss anyone.  I give it five stars!

Well, those are our favorites!  Sorry again about being late.  I'll have another review up soon!
Goodbye for now,
Cassia 

No comments:

Post a Comment